Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oven Baked Tilapia

Sooo...this was my first attempt to cook fish...ever. It turned out pretty good. The recipe was very easy and knowing how good fish is for me, I'll probably do it again. I got the recipe from my former roommate, Trevor.


Before baking but it looked the same when
it was cooked, just whiter.

Ingredients:
tilapia fillets
milk
butter
lemon pepper
lowry's seasoning

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil for easier cleanup.
3. Rinse the fish with water and pat dry.
4. Melt butter and a bit of milk and brush over fish.
5. Sprinkle on lemon pepper and Lowry's seasoning. We used a good bit of both just because neither Lauren nor I are huge fans of fish.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the fish is white and flakes easily with a fork.


No comments:

Post a Comment